Sunday 3 May 2020

Weeks 3 and 4 Hometasks - Please scroll down the page to see the grids


Hello Year 1,

I hope your all well and safe, and a big BENDIGEDIG! For all the amazing work you have been doing.

                                              




I just wanted to remind you that if you complete a task using HWB I can see your work and can keep in touch using the learning conversation.

When you go to My Files to see your work there is a speech bubble, click on there and you can leave me a message and I can keep in touch.

Don’t forget to check the homework app on HWB as there will be a weekly challenge!!! And a weekly task on My Maths.

Remember Year 1 we are learning together and all I ask is just have a go and try your best. 


Stay safe everyone    

Mrs Cogbill   

         
                              

No comments:

Post a Comment